Prose Poetry. Writing about a 70s Girl.

This has been an interesting year for my writing. I haven't written many poems in terms of quantity, but I am totally pleased with the few pieces I have produced. Conciseness and a dry style seem to be the key of my latest work. I am also very happy of realizing that I can write quality prose poems (one I am very fond of has been accepted by Editor Susan Yount, to be published in a forthcoming issue of Arsenic Lobster) and that they work so well to channel my childhood memories. I am a 70s girl. Proudly borne on the barricades. The Years of Lead have shaped me. So glad I get a chance to talk about that period through my writing.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Visceral Anne Sexton

Wearing Poetry

Recalling Pier Paolo Pasolini: A Force of the Past