"Love and Other Demons" & More Poetical News

If I look at my poetry accomplishments, it seems 2015  has started incredibly well. I have had 4 poems accepted for publication in Menacing Hedge and 2 poems accepted in The Más Tequila Review. My heartfelt thanks to editors Kelly Boyker and Richard Vargas. I also received feedback from Kristy Bowen that my fifth chapbook, "Love and Other Demons," will be published by {dancing girl press & studio} next year. I am so happy to have a second chapbook published by dgp after Diagnosis, which has been released just 2 weeks ago. Thank you to all of you who have purchased it already. I hope some more of you will follow the hare in this Plath-inspired chapbook.

My translations into English of a selection of poems by my fellow RBP poet Marco Cinque has just been published by CC.Marimbo Press in California. The book's title is At the Top of My Voice. The New Anthology of American Poets that I have edited and translated should be released by February, or anytime soon. I have almost completed the translation of a selection of poems by the Poet that will be published later this year and I have a forthcoming chapbook in Italian by Gilgamesh Edizioni. I am very happy to announce that the cover of this chapbook will be a portrait of me by a poet I am very fond of, that is Neeli Cherkovski. Neeli's drawings are sweet and amusing, I am curious to see how my portrait will turn out.

And, I am writing a poem on this gorgeous painting, Guardian by Chie Yoshii. I am totally in love with it!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Visceral Anne Sexton

Wearing Poetry

Recalling Pier Paolo Pasolini: A Force of the Past