My First Poetry Chapbook

I am so happy to report that my first bilingual poetry chapbook will soon be published here in Italy. A series of fortunate events made it possible. Sometimes life surprises you in unexpected ways. I met the publisher last December only! I am even more lucky because poet Jack Hirschman loved the book and was happy to write its introduction. His words really made me cry out of joy. Last but not least, I will have a photograph by my friend and fellow poet Marco Cinque as the cover. What else could I ask for? Well, some readers I suppose...

The title? I will divulge that soon!


Comments

  1. No worries, you will have readers. All the best success to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Alessandra!! I knew this day would come. Auguri. I'm so excited for you. I'm signing up as your very first reader (and I'm sure you'll soon have many more) :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Visceral Anne Sexton

Recalling Pier Paolo Pasolini: A Force of the Past

Wearing Poetry